I may be a little delirious right now but I will teach all of you how to speed upppp and slow downnn!!!
It’s all about the “rate stretch tool” on the same tool bar with all the other tools.
1. Press “+” until the clip you want to speed up or slow down is easy to work with.
2. Select the clip you want to speed up or slow down.
3. Click the rate stretch tool (my mouse is hovering over it in the picture below and it kind of looks like barbed wire wrapping around a pole).
4. Click the end of the clip you want to alter and drag it to the desired amount of seconds you want it to be stretched or shrink.
5. Then click the “selection tool” to go back to whatever the cheeseburgers else you were doing.
Peace & Blessins!